Manchester United’s Paul Pogba became the world most expensive player after successfully completing a deal worth over £100m ($131m) from Juventus.
The 23-year-old made a dramatic return to his boy hood club as one of the best player in the world and he is set to light up the Premier League whne the league begins at the weekend.
Here are five fact you did not know about Pogba
1. He has famous friends: While holidaying at the United States, Pogba checked into the same hotel with Canadian actor and rapper Drake also with Everton striker Romelu Lukaku and former NFL star Chad Johnson.
2. He is an Instagram celebrity: The French midfielder has more than 6.7million followers since setting up an account in January 2016 and his fans base is expected to grow even further after signing a world record breaking fee.
3. His brothers are also footballers: It seems the game of football runs in the family as his twin brothers Florentin and Mathias plays professionally in France and Scotland respectively.
Florentin plays for Ligue 1 side Saint Etienne while Mathias plies his trade for Patrick Thistle in Scotland but both brothers have decided to play for their native African country, Guinea.
4. He has two nicknames: The 23-year-old was called Il Polpo Paul which means Paul the Octopus and while playing for United four years ago he was called Nelson Mandela because of the way he stood up to Ferguson.
5. He had a special Ballon d’Or date: Pogba took his mother Yeo to January’s Ballon d’Or ceremony where he was included in FIFA’s FIFPro Team of the Year and also becoming the youngest player to make the list after Lionel Messi in 2009.